Sign in to follow this  
Gabrielle Myers

Help with android

Rate Topic 0

2 posts in this topic

Have been having a lot of issues getting one title to work. The Color of Fire has never successfully opened in Web Reader, finally we managed to get it working in ibook as an epub; now we are having trouble using the android. I want to be able to download the book to my phone so not using wireless; so far it can't even find the book using search. I have it saved in Favorites on the web browser. I have searched using title, author ISBN 10, ISBN 13 - no luck. Please help, the assignment is nearly over and we have very limited accessibility. Thanks in advance.

Hi Gabrielle,

What app are you using to access Bookshare on the Android device?  If you don't yet have an app installed I do highly recommend Go Read for Android.  

On the app you can only search by the 13 digit ISBN if using that, so please enter:  9780786809387

You will also need to be logged into an approved Bookshare account within Go Read to access and download the book.  We also have a quick getting started article at https://www.bookshare.org/cms/getting-started-go-read