Nikki Puni

Read2Go App is not working

Rate Topic 0

6 posts in this topic

I recently downloaded the Read2Go app for the iPad, but when I try to download a book the app shuts down on me? Is there a fix for this. I have re-downloaded the app, turned the iPad on and off, and have checked that my iPad is updated .

Hi Nikki,

Unfortunately I'm not sure what might be causing this crashing.  I do show 9.3.5 to be a stable platform for Read2Go at this time.  Can you confirm for me when you're logging into Read2Go you're using your Bookshare account?  If you're using another account can you try logging out of that account and into yours to test to make sure the account is setup correctly?

Just to verify go to the settings of Read2go to check the email address that's logged into Bookshare.

Hi Nikki,

Could you give our tech support a call at 650.352.0198 between 9am and 5pm?  If the app is crashing at the point of download something strange is going on and it may be best to just work through the issue live.  The only instance we've had with this prior is where someone is logged into the wrong account on the app, and that account is incomplete as Read2Go unfortunately doesn't always handle incomplete accounts as graceful as we would have liked, but if you're using the account I'm finding that should not be an issue.