Sign in to follow this  
Jennifer Brady

voice dream reader

Rate Topic 0

7 posts in this topic

Hello, I have downloaded Voice Dream Reader to use bookshare on an iPad. I have linked my account but when I go to enable bookshare as content source VDR will not save bookshare as an option. Am I missing a step?

Hi Jennifer,

After enabling Bookshare it should ask you to log into your account, were you able to do this?  Did it give any error messages when trying to sign in?  If the device was previously used with Bookshare you may have to select an icon next to the switch to sign into your specific Bookshare account.  

Yes I was able to log in, it did not give me an error. I have tried uninstalling voice dream reader and re-entering bookshare account. same result. I am able to select bookshare as a content source, but when I got to Plus sign to add document, bookshare does not appear as an option.

Hey Jennifer,

That does sound very odd, I hate to say it but I recommend starting by uninstalling and reinstalling Voice Dream Reader.  And if that doesn't help it might be best to contact their support directly, maybe they're experiencing a bug that we're unaware of.