Dolphin Easy Reader

Rate Topic 0

4 posts in this topic

Hello! I am attempting to make detailed walkthroughs of how to access Bookshare on the Dolphin Easy Reader app.  I tried to use the demo account to maintain student privacy, but Dolphin does not recognize the login.  Is there a different demo login we could use? (I tried both the organizational login and individual member login).  

Thank you!

Hi Kristen,

You will still need to create a separate Dolphin account, but you should be able to log in with the individual demo:

individualdemo@bookshare.org, password: memberdemo1

Note though this will only have access to our freely available titles, not our entire collection.  It's easiest to search for the titles that include "Bookshare Demo" to pull our two designated demo titles.

Hi Nick, unfortunately, Dolphin is still giving me the error message "failed to log in - incorrect username or password"  I have restarted the app and iPad a few times without success. Is there a cache I can clear?

Thank you for your help!

Kristen

Hi Kristen,

When you're logging into Dolphin can you confirm for me the Bookshare logo is above the username field?  Also make sure the device is connected to the internet, as if it's not it might give misleading error messages.

I do not know of any cache to clear, the only thing you could do is remove the app from the device completely and re-download it.