Sign in to follow this  
Jacob Joehl

Transferring to Student Membership?

Rate Topic 0

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I haven't been back here for awhile due to a rather busy social life, but I have a membership question. Mods feel free to move this if necessary. But I recently enrolled in a course from The Hadley Institute for the Blind and Visually Impaired, and am wondering if my membership here can be transferred over to free membership? Or would I have to re-apply? Thanks in advance for anybody's assistance with this.

Hey Jacob,

Hadley absolutely qualifies you for a free Bookshare account.  I've already updated your account, please log into Bookshare to verify and if you have any trouble or any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to the Customer Support team.

Thanks Nick. I noticed that the state for the Hadley Institute for the Blind and Visually Impaired is incorrect. It is in Illinois, and the zip code is 60093. Their street address is correct on here though.

Thanks Jacob, we'll correct it.  But most importantly your account should be fully authorized to download content, so happy reading!