Darcy

Restricted

Rate Topic 0

2 posts in this topic

I want to get Ark Angel - Alex Rider book #6. The author is Anthony Horowitz. However there is no download button and below is says "This is a restricted title. Either it is not available in your region, or your address information is incomplete". This is confusing as I have got book 1-5 through book share and subsequent books #7,8 etc are available to download. I live in Canada and I my information seems complete.

Hi Darcy,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, sometimes files get stuck while converting into the format you've requested. I did reprocess that book for you and this should fix any issues with the file. 

Please try downloading your book again. Note that it could take up to 7 days for your "in progress" file to fail before you can re-download it. Unfortunately, there is no way to stop an in progress download. You may either download the book in a different format, or wait for the current version to fail before attempting the download again. If you are still unable to download the title please call our Technical Support team at 650-352-0198 option #2.