Henry Beiner

Unlink email to now adult child to use for younger child

Rate Topic 0

2 posts in this topic

Hello Henry,

Your older child can change the email address on their account by following the steps below, or by contacting Customer Support for assistance.

1. Log in to your Bookshare account.
2. Select the My Account link, then under the My Summary section, select the Edit Information link.
3. Enter your password for security purposes, and select the Sign In button.
4. Under Email, select the Edit link.
5. Enter the new email address, then a second time to confirm.
6. Select the checkbox to accept our disclaimer, then select Save

You can reach Customer Support via email at support@bookshare.org or by phone at 650-352-0198. Our normal hours are 9am to 5pm PST, Monday through Friday.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Sign in

Already a Bookshare Member? Sign in here.

Sign In

Not a Bookshare Member?

Join the Bookshare Discussion Forum, It's easy!

Register a new account