Sign in to follow this  
Reza Bakhshi

requesting a book

Rate Topic 0

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I'm looking for fith edition of the book "Understanding and using english grammar". Bookshare has the third edition of this book that you can see it here: https://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/143988?returnPath=L3NlYXJjaD9tb2R1bGVOYW1lPXB1YmxpYyZrZXl3b3JkPXVuZGVyc3RhbmRpbmcgYW5kIHVzaW5nIGVuZ2xpc2ggZ3JhbW1hcg

Since I live out of the USA, I can't send them any request. Is it possible someone to ask them to publish the fith edition of this book in Bookshare?

Thank you in advance

Hello Reza,

I am sorry that Bookshare does not currently have the resources to accept book requests from members outside of the US. While it is always a good idea to reach out to others in the Bookshare community for advice or assistance, please note that a book request placed by a US member may not be available to you. In order to comply with copyright law, Bookshare must maintain any geographic restrictions placed on the version of the book that we add to the collection. Due to these restrictions, If a US member requests a book, then we may only be able to add a version of that book that has geographic copyright restrictions and is only available to US members.